We are providing the best tool for mouse testing that include programmable/side buttons, middle button, left button, right button, drag and even the scrolling wheel testing. The efficiency of this tool can be estimated by the fact that it provides two different draggable mouse graphics along with clickable buttons on the website.
Online Mouse Test Tool
(Other Important mouse related tools)
Mouse testing is an easy and simple job, which does not require a lot of effort. It hardly take a minute to use the tool and keep a check on the mouse responsiveness.
There are two different type of mouse testing tools on the page. Our first tool is for Gaming Mouse. The 2nd tool is for Classic Mouse which works on base of simple JS events.
1) Gaming Mouse
A gaming mouse has two buttons, programable buttons and a scrolling wheel with arrows in between. The one on the right is right clickable button and the other on the left is left clickable button. On left side we have two programmable buttons.
Do follow these steps in order to undergo the test:
- Click the left button, the svg image of mouse on this page will respond accordingly, the left mouse button will light up.
- Click the right button and the image shows right mouse button lighten up.
- Move the scroll wheel up and down, the mouse image will move it’s arrows as well.
- Click on programmable buttons to test them the mouse graphic will show the sample programmable buttons will brighten up.
- For testing mouse middle button simply click your mouse middle button of the mouse graphic will respond accordingly.
- Drag the mouse graphic on the screen it will move freely.
We are providing a separate tool for testing the double-clicking of mouse.
2) Classic Mouse
Classic mouse image buttons and scroll wheel will also respond on touch screen and on touch pad.
- Left button click test can be checked by matching your click with the graphic mouse on the screen.
- Right button will lighten up when you press right mouse button of your mouse.
- Move the scroll wheel up and down and the illustration will move its arrows.
- Click the scroll wheel to test the given image will blink the arrows given on the sample mouse to show its working.
- Click on your mouse middle button, the mouse middle button in image will blink.
- Drag the mouse image it will follow the movement of your actual mouse.
For the drag test simply drag the mouse image in any direction and with any speed if mouse image changing its position according to your command it means the result is positive and your mouse is in perfectly smooth drag action.
Reason if Mouse Fail to Pass Test
When the given tool lights up with each input this is a positive response and if it doesn’t it means the issue lies in mouse.
If anyone of the right/left/middle/programmable button or scroll wheel do not brighten up on the tool and even if the mouse graphic is not changing the position by dragging this shows that the respective button is not functioning properly. These problems can be fixed by upgrading the mouse or driver installation is required. In the case of a cordless mouse, its batteries might need a replacement.
Why this tool?
Unlike other tools where games are designed to check the click speed of the mouse and to observe how well our mouse aim work. This tool simply works on the mechanism of action and response. Where we click the button and see if the response shows up on the screen.
It is free of cost and easily available online. The mouse-tester uses the formula of immediate feedback. It is effective for all types of mouse that is, cord/cordless mouse and touchpad of a laptop. This tool works on all kinds of operating systems.
There is no condition mention to download this application. There is no lengthy procedure mention. We simply have to click programmable/left/right buttons, scroll up and down, and boom, here is the simplest solution available.